Let's Chat!
At 12 amMelissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 04:32When did you sleep yesterday GURLL??
Let's Chat!
GUILTY!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 May 2026, 04:34At 12 amMelissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 04:32When did you sleep yesterday GURLL??
dw I slept at 12 40
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
sleepy tight
Let's Chat!
Yall my graduation went good and I didn't cry! ngl tho i nearly did twice
Let's Chat!
*runs and koala hugs Lotus*Lotus Lively wrote: 8 May 2026, 04:38 Yall my graduation went good and I didn't cry! ngl tho i nearly did twice
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
*huggys!*Melissa Blake wrote: 8 May 2026, 04:39*runs and koala hugs Lotus*Lotus Lively wrote: 8 May 2026, 04:38 Yall my graduation went good and I didn't cry! ngl tho i nearly did twice
Let's Chat!
well have a great day
Let's Chat!
Thank you!Haven Bohannon wrote: 8 May 2026, 05:00well have a great day
Let's Chat!
is this chat ded
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
Let's Chat!
GUESS WHO FINALLY FINISHED MIKA'S WHOLE BACKSTORY AND IS RESDY TO FINALLY EDIT THAT ENCY!!! bro thinks she's free, little did she know she still has to look for the threads and do the thread tracker...
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |