Let's Chat!
Hey Haven! Just woke up
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Hi Haven! I’m actually heading to bed now. Night!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Night Av!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
*noms choco*
*leans into Emmi and shares choco*
*leans into Emmi and shares choco*
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Promise Gardener wrote: 8 May 2026, 02:59Im great, just working on my project that my partner isnt helping onLily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 02:56Hey Promise! Hru?![]()
oh sheesh, good luck!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I'll share some chocolate, here you go!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
*shares choco with Ava!*
I see chaos has erupted at the ball! Finally!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire