OOC Let's Chat!

Haven Bohannon wrote: 8 May 2026, 03:16 what is up my favorite nerds
Hey Haven! Just woke up

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Haven! I’m actually heading to bed now. Night! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 8 May 2026, 03:27 Hi Haven! I’m actually heading to bed now. Night! :lol:
Night Av!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 8 May 2026, 03:36Hii
Hana! :wow:

OOC Let's Chat!
*noms choco*

*leans into Emmi and shares choco*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Promise Gardener wrote: 8 May 2026, 02:59
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 02:56
Promise Gardener wrote: 8 May 2026, 02:55
Lily Clarke wrote: 8 May 2026, 02:53 Morning hio!
morning lily!
Hey Promise! Hru?
Im great, just working on my project that my partner isnt helping on :doubt:

oh sheesh, good luck!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Wow, no chocolate for me? And I thought we were friends.

PC: Ava Winchect / iNPC: Akihiko Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
I'll share some chocolate, here you go! :chocogrenouille: <3

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 8 May 2026, 04:00 Wow, no chocolate for me? And I thought we were friends.
*shares choco with Ava!*

I see chaos has erupted at the ball! Finally!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire