Let's Chat!
OH MY!Nick Jameson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:45![]()
Still with the cats?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:45Oooooh is That Laasy!?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:44Thank you!Bree Grey wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:40LAASYA!!!!! LOVE THE NEW PFP!!!!!![]()
Such a cwute pfp!!
Let's Chat!
Just a question, anyone here heard of South Arcade?
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
Yay! Thank you!Lily Clarke wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:40Obvs!!
Also, cute pfp, for Lassi
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
LIVIIIIIII
The band?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
YOU'VE HEARD OF IT?
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
YEAH!Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:56YOU'VE HEARD OF IT?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
OMG YOU'RE LIKE THE FIRST!!! I LOVE THAT BAND SO FREAKING MUCH EVEN THOUGH I JUST DISCOVERED THEM LAST MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:56YEAH!Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:56YOU'VE HEARD OF IT?
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |
Let's Chat!
I DONT KNOW THEM MUCH...Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:57OMG YOU'RE LIKE THE FIRST!!! I LOVE THAT BAND SO FREAKING MUCH EVEN THOUGH I JUST DISCOVERED THEM LAST MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:56YEAH!Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:56YOU'VE HEARD OF IT?
JUST HEARD A COUPLE SONGS, THEYRE GOOD
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I SAW THE LIVE AND I JUST LITERALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM!!Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:58I DONT KNOW THEM MUCH...Olivia Williams wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:57OMG YOU'RE LIKE THE FIRST!!! I LOVE THAT BAND SO FREAKING MUCH EVEN THOUGH I JUST DISCOVERED THEM LAST MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 7 May 2026, 16:56YEAH!
JUST HEARD A COUPLE SONGS, THEYRE GOOD
| Olivia Williams - Gryffindor | Whether you're a werewolf or human, love is still love. Betrayal is still betrayal. |