Let's Chat!
evening Cass!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi Lily! hru?
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
good, just remodelled my ency completely....... tiring.
U?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
HI ROSIE! not yet! do you want me to do this?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:42 Pssst-did anyone tell Windy what happened yesterday?!? Cause no crushes here!!!
I'm doing great Lily! I really need to work on my ency sometime...
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
No, but someone earlier had mentioned owling him when he popped in...BUT ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:45HI ROSIE! not yet! do you want me to do this?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:42 Pssst-did anyone tell Windy what happened yesterday?!? Cause no crushes here!!!
I'm doing great Lily! I really need to work on my ency sometime...
Let's Chat!
ooh okay then! I'll be working on our rps soon! hru Rosie?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:46No, but someone earlier had mentioned owling him when he popped in...BUT ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!Cassie Jiang wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:45HI ROSIE! not yet! do you want me to do this?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:42 Pssst-did anyone tell Windy what happened yesterday?!? Cause no crushes here!!!
I'm doing great Lily! I really need to work on my ency sometime...
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Not completely......but he did read the chatsRosalyn Willows wrote: 7 May 2026, 13:42 Pssst-did anyone tell Windy what happened yesterday?!? Cause no crushes here!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
i'm all right, currently at school /: how are you!?