OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:47
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:47 Heyaa peeps!
MELI
BRII!!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:48
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:47
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:47 Heyaa peeps!
MELI
BRII!!!!
I WASNT ABLE TO WATCH THE MATCH
How’s it going?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:53
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:48
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:47
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:47 Heyaa peeps!
MELI
BRII!!!!
I WASNT ABLE TO WATCH THE MATCH
How’s it going?
HORRIBLE FOR YOU!!
MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
I AM SO HAPYYY!!!!
THE PERSON WHO WINS THE MATCH IS GONNA BE THE TABLE TOPPER!!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:53
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:48
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:47
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:47 Heyaa peeps!
MELI
BRII!!!!
I WASNT ABLE TO WATCH THE MATCH
How’s it going?
cuz you busy with owling someone???!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:53
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:48
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:47
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:47 Heyaa peeps!
MELI
BRII!!!!
I WASNT ABLE TO WATCH THE MATCH
How’s it going?
cuz you busy with owling someone???!!!
Nah cause I ain’t home
WHYYYYY
I THOUGHT WE COULD WIN THIS ONE
And I owled that person!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:53
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:48
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:47

MELI
BRII!!!!
I WASNT ABLE TO WATCH THE MATCH
How’s it going?
cuz you busy with owling someone???!!!
Nah cause I ain’t home
WHYYYYY
I THOUGHT WE COULD WIN THIS ONE
And I owled that person!
don't be rude, hon, he ur soulmateee~ now

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:57
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:53
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:48

BRII!!!!
I WASNT ABLE TO WATCH THE MATCH
How’s it going?
cuz you busy with owling someone???!!!
Nah cause I ain’t home
WHYYYYY
I THOUGHT WE COULD WIN THIS ONE
And I owled that person!
don't be rude, hon, he ur soulmateee~ now
SHUT UP

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:57
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:57
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:56
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:53
I WASNT ABLE TO WATCH THE MATCH
How’s it going?
cuz you busy with owling someone???!!!
Nah cause I ain’t home
WHYYYYY
I THOUGHT WE COULD WIN THIS ONE
And I owled that person!
don't be rude, hon, he ur soulmateee~ now
SHUT UP
WIIL NEVER~~

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
@Melissa Blake
MELI HELP

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 17:59 @Melissa Blake
MELI HELP
SHE WAS THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED HIMM

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9