OOC Let's Chat!

Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:24
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:23 YOU ARE JST TAKING EVERYONES NAMES!! LOML HAHAHAHAH
I’m out of here! Bye everyone!
BYE ESTHER!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
THIS IS GETTING TOO STRESSFUL I NEED THERAPY

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:28 THIS IS GETTING TOO STRESSFUL I NEED THERAPY
tell them what i told you.......

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:28 THIS IS GETTING TOO STRESSFUL I NEED THERAPY
BRIAR.... ME, LILY AND MADDIE FOUND SOMEONE FOR YOU....

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:36
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:28 THIS IS GETTING TOO STRESSFUL I NEED THERAPY
BRIAR.... ME, LILY AND MADDIE FOUND SOMEONE FOR YOU....
For LASSI AS WELL

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:36
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:36
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:28 THIS IS GETTING TOO STRESSFUL I NEED THERAPY
BRIAR.... ME, LILY AND MADDIE FOUND SOMEONE FOR YOU....
For LASSI AS WELL
@Laasya Manjunath Ohh yes.. I forgot

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:36
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:36
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:28 THIS IS GETTING TOO STRESSFUL I NEED THERAPY
BRIAR.... ME, LILY AND MADDIE FOUND SOMEONE FOR YOU....
For LASSI AS WELL
@Laasya Manjunath Ohh yes.. I forgot
Wait what?

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:36
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:28 THIS IS GETTING TOO STRESSFUL I NEED THERAPY
BRIAR.... ME, LILY AND MADDIE FOUND SOMEONE FOR YOU....
NO YOU DIDNT

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:39
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:36
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:28 THIS IS GETTING TOO STRESSFUL I NEED THERAPY
BRIAR.... ME, LILY AND MADDIE FOUND SOMEONE FOR YOU....
NO YOU DIDNT
YEAH WE DID FOR BOTH OF YOU

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:40
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:39
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:36
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:28 THIS IS GETTING TOO STRESSFUL I NEED THERAPY
BRIAR.... ME, LILY AND MADDIE FOUND SOMEONE FOR YOU....
NO YOU DIDNT
YEAH WE DID FOR BOTH OF YOU
Who is it!!