OOC Let's Chat!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
SORRY NOT SORRY RY

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:11 @Ryder Hawke DID YOU TELL MADDY ABOUT WHO I OWLED????
No What? Where did I come from? I promised YOU I wouldn't! I intend to keep it!
What is she is lying, what if she doesn't knows?
SHE OWLED ME!!! THE CORRECT PERSON!!!!
WHY DID YOU TELL HER????

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:14
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:11 @Ryder Hawke DID YOU TELL MADDY ABOUT WHO I OWLED????
No What? Where did I come from? I promised YOU I wouldn't! I intend to keep it!
What is she is lying, what if she doesn't knows?
SHE OWLED ME!!! THE CORRECT PERSON!!!!
WHY DID YOU TELL HER????
LilyFlower! Why would I when I promised you?
Do you not trust me?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:14
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:11 @Ryder Hawke DID YOU TELL MADDY ABOUT WHO I OWLED????
No What? Where did I come from? I promised YOU I wouldn't! I intend to keep it!
What is she is lying, what if she doesn't knows?
SHE OWLED ME!!! THE CORRECT PERSON!!!!
WHY DID YOU TELL HER????
LilyFlower! Why would I when I promised you?
Do you not trust me?
THEN WHO TOLD HER?

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:14
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:11 @Ryder Hawke DID YOU TELL MADDY ABOUT WHO I OWLED????
No What? Where did I come from? I promised YOU I wouldn't! I intend to keep it!
What is she is lying, what if she doesn't knows?
SHE OWLED ME!!! THE CORRECT PERSON!!!!
WHY DID YOU TELL HER????
LilyFlower! Why would I when I promised you?
Do you not trust me?
I do.....
Esther, chill. He didn't tell her.... Maddy confirmed.....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
WAIT- WHEN DID MADDY CONFIRM? I WAS HAVING FUN? WHAT IF IT IS HIM!?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:16 WAIT- WHEN DID MADDY CONFIRM? I WAS HAVING FUN? WHAT IF IT IS HIM!?
MADDYYYYYYYYYYY, I AM GONNA KILL YOUUUUUU

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:16
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:14
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:13
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:11 @Ryder Hawke DID YOU TELL MADDY ABOUT WHO I OWLED????
No What? Where did I come from? I promised YOU I wouldn't! I intend to keep it!
What is she is lying, what if she doesn't knows?
SHE OWLED ME!!! THE CORRECT PERSON!!!!
WHY DID YOU TELL HER????
LilyFlower! Why would I when I promised you?
Do you not trust me?
I do.....
Esther, chill. He didn't tell her.... Maddy confirmed.....
Madster is just trying to get me in TROUBLE! I just came online ..... why me?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:16 WAIT- WHEN DID MADDY CONFIRM? I WAS HAVING FUN? WHAT IF IT IS HIM!?
THATS IT *turns Maddy into a squishmallow*

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:16
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:14
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:13

No What? Where did I come from? I promised YOU I wouldn't! I intend to keep it!
What is she is lying, what if she doesn't knows?
SHE OWLED ME!!! THE CORRECT PERSON!!!!
WHY DID YOU TELL HER????
LilyFlower! Why would I when I promised you?
Do you not trust me?
I do.....
Esther, chill. He didn't tell her.... Maddy confirmed.....
Madster is just trying to get me in TROUBLE! I just came online ..... why me?
idk.... 2 people half told me it was you, so............

SORRY!!!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9