OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:07 Guys....idk bout this....
It’s totally up to you!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:08
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:07 Guys....idk bout this....
It’s totally up to you!
WHO TOLD HER??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:08
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:07 Guys....idk bout this....
It’s totally up to you!
WHO TOLD HER??
RYDER

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:08
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:07 Guys....idk bout this....
It’s totally up to you!
WHO TOLD HER??
WAIT WHAT?

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:08
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:07 Guys....idk bout this....
It’s totally up to you!
WHO TOLD HER??
RYDER
NO HE DID NOT, HE DID NOT JUST TELL HER.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:08
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:08
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:07 Guys....idk bout this....
It’s totally up to you!
WHO TOLD HER??
RYDER
WHERE IS HE?

OOC Let's Chat!
@Ryder Hawke DID YOU TELL MADDY ABOUT WHO I OWLED????

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
:sleep:

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:11 @Ryder Hawke DID YOU TELL MADDY ABOUT WHO I OWLED????
No What? Where did I come from? I promised YOU I wouldn't! I intend to keep it!
What is she is lying, what if she doesn't knows?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.