OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:00 WHO THE SAID PERSON IS!?
CAUSE I SAID IT WONT WORK AND THAN ALL OF U WERE THINKING SO POSITIVE?
YEAH WE ARE!!!!!!! JUST WAITING FOR HIS REPLYYY

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:01
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:00 WHO THE SAID PERSON IS!?
CAUSE I SAID IT WONT WORK AND THAN ALL OF U WERE THINKING SO POSITIVE?
YEAH WE ARE!!!!!!! JUST WAITING FOR HIS REPLYYY
:rofl:

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:01
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:00 WHO THE SAID PERSON IS!?
CAUSE I SAID IT WONT WORK AND THAN ALL OF U WERE THINKING SO POSITIVE?
YEAH WE ARE!!!!!!! JUST WAITING FOR HIS REPLYYY
:rofl:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Its fine dont tell me! I already know!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:01
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:01
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:00 WHO THE SAID PERSON IS!?
CAUSE I SAID IT WONT WORK AND THAN ALL OF U WERE THINKING SO POSITIVE?
YEAH WE ARE!!!!!!! JUST WAITING FOR HIS REPLYYY
:rofl:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
The reason why Esther’s post count is increasing is because of you guys!

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:01
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:01
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:01
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:00 WHO THE SAID PERSON IS!?
CAUSE I SAID IT WONT WORK AND THAN ALL OF U WERE THINKING SO POSITIVE?
YEAH WE ARE!!!!!!! JUST WAITING FOR HIS REPLYYY
:rofl:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
The reason why Esther’s post count is increasing is because of you guys!
Awwww yayayyaay

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:02 Its fine dont tell me! I already know!!!
WHO???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:02
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:02 Its fine dont tell me! I already know!!!
WHO???
HAHAHAHHAH!!
I KNOW WHO IT IS!!
GTG STALK FOR A MIN!
BRB
!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:03
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:02
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 16:02 Its fine dont tell me! I already know!!!
WHO???
HAHAHAHHAH!!
I KNOW WHO IT IS!!
GTG STALK FOR A MIN!
BRB
!
NO WAIT, WHO TOLD YOU THAT?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Guys....idk bout this....

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles