OOC Let's Chat!

Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:12
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:11
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:11

*Hides behind LilyFlower cause he don't wanna say anything to other girls*
Calm down, nothing's gonna happen....
I know nothings going to happen I just don't want her to cry later
Ok no.......
*smiles sheepishly at Lily* Cause they are your friends....I have to take care to not hurt their feelings.

Briar? You know real people?
Thanks, Rydes!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:12
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:11
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:11

*Hides behind LilyFlower cause he don't wanna say anything to other girls*
Calm down, nothing's gonna happen....
I know nothings going to happen I just don't want her to cry later
Ok no.......
*smiles sheepishly at Lily* Cause they are your friends....I have to take care to not hurt their feelings.

Briar? You know real people?

JOINING RN BRI!!
RY BEHAVE!!!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:15
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:12
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:11

Calm down, nothing's gonna happen....
I know nothings going to happen I just don't want her to cry later
Ok no.......
*smiles sheepishly at Lily* Cause they are your friends....I have to take care to not hurt their feelings.

Briar? You know real people?

JOINING RN BRI!!
RY BEHAVE!!!!!
MADS, CHILLL

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:12
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:11
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:11

*Hides behind LilyFlower cause he don't wanna say anything to other girls*
Calm down, nothing's gonna happen....
I know nothings going to happen I just don't want her to cry later
Ok no.......
*smiles sheepishly at Lily* Cause they are your friends....I have to take care to not hurt their feelings.

Briar? You know real people?
Well, yeah, because I don't waste my time dreaming about fantasies like you do.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:15
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:12
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:11

Calm down, nothing's gonna happen....
I know nothings going to happen I just don't want her to cry later
Ok no.......
*smiles sheepishly at Lily* Cause they are your friends....I have to take care to not hurt their feelings.

Briar? You know real people?
Well, yeah, because I don't waste my time dreaming about fantasies like you do.
BRI, STOPP

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:14
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:12
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:11

Calm down, nothing's gonna happen....
I know nothings going to happen I just don't want her to cry later
Ok no.......
*smiles sheepishly at Lily* Cause they are your friends....I have to take care to not hurt their feelings.

Briar? You know real people?
Thanks, Rydes!
Again with the Thanks?
Also Briar I dont have to dream, I am living a real fantasy, with LilyFlower :tongue:
You are the one in need of a beast (jk)

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:16
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:14
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:12
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:12

I know nothings going to happen I just don't want her to cry later
Ok no.......
*smiles sheepishly at Lily* Cause they are your friends....I have to take care to not hurt their feelings.

Briar? You know real people?
Thanks, Rydes!
Again with the Thanks?
Also Briar I dont have to dream, I am living a real fantasy, with LilyFlower :tongue:
You are the one in need of a beast (jk)
My bad....
Yeah we need to find someone for her

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
DAYUM THIS GOT BAD FAST

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:17 DAYUM THIS GOT BAD FAST
What got bad???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9