OOC Let's Chat!

Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:09
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:06

RYRY!!!!
LILYFLOWER!! We got detention :wise:

Keep Briar Away from me!
NO
I'LL HAUNT YOU NIGHT AND DAY
I'LL BE THE PERSON YOU'RE SCARED OFF
I'LL-
Bri...... Pls.... Let him live....
*Hides behind LilyFlower cause he don't wanna say anything to other girls*
Calm down, nothing's gonna happen....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
I...I THINK I'VE GONE MAD.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:11
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:09
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:08

LILYFLOWER!! We got detention :wise:

Keep Briar Away from me!
NO
I'LL HAUNT YOU NIGHT AND DAY
I'LL BE THE PERSON YOU'RE SCARED OFF
I'LL-
Bri...... Pls.... Let him live....
*Hides behind LilyFlower cause he don't wanna say anything to other girls*
Calm down, nothing's gonna happen....
I know nothings going to happen I just don't want her to cry later

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:11
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:09
NO
I'LL HAUNT YOU NIGHT AND DAY
I'LL BE THE PERSON YOU'RE SCARED OFF
I'LL-
Bri...... Pls.... Let him live....
*Hides behind LilyFlower cause he don't wanna say anything to other girls*
Calm down, nothing's gonna happen....
I know nothings going to happen I just don't want her to cry later
Ok no.......

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
What is wrong?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
*watches and eats popcorn 🍿 *

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:11
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:09
NO
I'LL HAUNT YOU NIGHT AND DAY
I'LL BE THE PERSON YOU'RE SCARED OFF
I'LL-
Bri...... Pls.... Let him live....
*Hides behind LilyFlower cause he don't wanna say anything to other girls*
Calm down, nothing's gonna happen....
I know nothings going to happen I just don't want her to cry later
YEAHH
I don't cry.

I make other people cry.

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:12 What is wrong?
Nothing, bri is ready to irritate Rydes...



BRI CALM DOWNN

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:12
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:12
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:11
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:11
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:09

Bri...... Pls.... Let him live....
*Hides behind LilyFlower cause he don't wanna say anything to other girls*
Calm down, nothing's gonna happen....
I know nothings going to happen I just don't want her to cry later
Ok no.......
*smiles sheepishly at Lily* Cause they are your friends....I have to take care to not hurt their feelings.

Briar? You know real people?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:12 What is wrong?
SKZ CLUB OPEN!!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe