OOC Let's Chat!

hey

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:01hey
RIVERR

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Does anyone want a free song banner thingy? Idrk what to call it

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:01hey
RIVER! HRU?
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:03 Does anyone want a free song banner thingy? Idrk what to call it
Sure!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
I am doing alright. how are you guys

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:03 Does anyone want a free song banner thingy? Idrk what to call it
ILL TAKE IT

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:05 I am doing alright. how are you guys
I am fine...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:05 I am doing alright. how are you guys
Good more or less! Gotta face one of my scary teachers today!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:06 *peeks in*
RYRY!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9