Let's Chat!
Finally, I get to irritate someone
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Bri, no .....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
LILYFLOWER!! We got detention
Keep Briar Away from me!
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Morning!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
YEAH WE DID!!!
I will!
Morning Avery!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
NO
I'LL HAUNT YOU NIGHT AND DAY
I'LL BE THE PERSON YOU'RE SCARED OFF
I'LL-
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Bri...... Pls.... Let him live....Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:09NO
I'LL HAUNT YOU NIGHT AND DAY
I'LL BE THE PERSON YOU'RE SCARED OFF
I'LL-
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*Hides behind LilyFlower cause he don't wanna say anything to other girls*Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:09Bri...... Pls.... Let him live....Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:09NO
I'LL HAUNT YOU NIGHT AND DAY
I'LL BE THE PERSON YOU'RE SCARED OFF
I'LL-
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Yeah.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |