OOC Let's Chat!

Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:06 *peeks in*
Finally, I get to irritate someone :wow:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:07
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:06 *peeks in*
Finally, I get to irritate someone :wow:
Bri, no .....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:06
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:06 *peeks in*
RYRY!!!!
LILYFLOWER!! We got detention :wise:

Keep Briar Away from me!

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:06
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:06 *peeks in*
RYRY!!!!
LILYFLOWER!! We got detention :wise:

Keep Briar Away from me!
YEAH WE DID!!!
I will!



Morning Avery!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:06
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:06 *peeks in*
RYRY!!!!
LILYFLOWER!! We got detention :wise:

Keep Briar Away from me!
NO
I'LL HAUNT YOU NIGHT AND DAY
I'LL BE THE PERSON YOU'RE SCARED OFF
I'LL-

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:09
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:06
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:06 *peeks in*
RYRY!!!!
LILYFLOWER!! We got detention :wise:

Keep Briar Away from me!
NO
I'LL HAUNT YOU NIGHT AND DAY
I'LL BE THE PERSON YOU'RE SCARED OFF
I'LL-
Bri...... Pls.... Let him live....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Whoa, this got a bit…dramatic…

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:09
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:09
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:08
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:06
Ryder Hawke wrote: 6 May 2026, 12:06 *peeks in*
RYRY!!!!
LILYFLOWER!! We got detention :wise:

Keep Briar Away from me!
NO
I'LL HAUNT YOU NIGHT AND DAY
I'LL BE THE PERSON YOU'RE SCARED OFF
I'LL-
Bri...... Pls.... Let him live....
*Hides behind LilyFlower cause he don't wanna say anything to other girls*

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.