OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:34
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:31
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:29
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:26
YEAH THAT AIN'T HAPPENING
Btw you know who Stray Kids are right?
NOOO MELIIII!! I HAVE BEEN BETRAYED!!!

Yeah Obvi ik who stray kids are!
WHOS YOUR BIAS
Dont Really know.... Changbin or maybe felix?
Wbu?
It'll always be LEE KNOW for me
SOoo im making a club, do you want to join
I was originally doing a one direction club, but then realised that there isnt much to talk about rn

Sure! Not rlly a big stray kids fan tho!!! TRUE BUT 1D WILL ALWAYS BE MY BABY!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:15 Thanks Guys! Just eyes are watering loml.
Also Hi to u Bri and Esther!
Heya Maddy!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:15 Thanks Guys! Just eyes are watering loml.
Also Hi to u Bri and Esther!
Heya Maddy!
LAASY!! WSP?
I should go get an ice pack for my eyes brb!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:41
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:15 Thanks Guys! Just eyes are watering loml.
Also Hi to u Bri and Esther!
Heya Maddy!
LAASY!! WSP?
I should go get an ice pack for my eyes brb!!
Nothing. Watching asoue rn.

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:34
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:31
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:29

NOOO MELIIII!! I HAVE BEEN BETRAYED!!!

Yeah Obvi ik who stray kids are!
WHOS YOUR BIAS
Dont Really know.... Changbin or maybe felix?
Wbu?
It'll always be LEE KNOW for me
SOoo im making a club, do you want to join
I was originally doing a one direction club, but then realised that there isnt much to talk about rn

Sure! Not rlly a big stray kids fan tho!!! TRUE BUT 1D WILL ALWAYS BE MY BABY!!!
Whats your favourite 1d song??

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:41
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:34
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:31
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:29

WHOS YOUR BIAS
Dont Really know.... Changbin or maybe felix?
Wbu?
It'll always be LEE KNOW for me
SOoo im making a club, do you want to join
I was originally doing a one direction club, but then realised that there isnt much to talk about rn

Sure! Not rlly a big stray kids fan tho!!! TRUE BUT 1D WILL ALWAYS BE MY BABY!!!
Whats your favourite 1d song??
ALL OF THEM!!! NO FAV'S !! BUT MAYBE......"RIGHT NOW"
Cool Laasy!! have fun!!

HIYA LAV!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:44
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:41
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:34
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:31

Dont Really know.... Changbin or maybe felix?
Wbu?
It'll always be LEE KNOW for me
SOoo im making a club, do you want to join
I was originally doing a one direction club, but then realised that there isnt much to talk about rn

Sure! Not rlly a big stray kids fan tho!!! TRUE BUT 1D WILL ALWAYS BE MY BABY!!!
Whats your favourite 1d song??
ALL OF THEM!!! NO FAV'S !! BUT MAYBE......"RIGHT NOW"
Cool Laasy!! have fun!!

HIYA LAV!
IK some people say its overrated but i just cant get over
"WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL"

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:47
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:44
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:41
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:37
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:34
It'll always be LEE KNOW for me
SOoo im making a club, do you want to join
I was originally doing a one direction club, but then realised that there isnt much to talk about rn

Sure! Not rlly a big stray kids fan tho!!! TRUE BUT 1D WILL ALWAYS BE MY BABY!!!
Whats your favourite 1d song??
ALL OF THEM!!! NO FAV'S !! BUT MAYBE......"RIGHT NOW"
Cool Laasy!! have fun!!

HIYA LAV!
IK some people say its overrated but i just cant get over
"WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL"
Sorry Luv but yeah, I think its a bot over rated in that era I think "GOTTA BE YOU" WAS IT CAUSE THE MV IS SOOOOO CWUTEEEEEEEEE

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:48
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:47
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:44
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:41
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 6 May 2026, 11:37


Sure! Not rlly a big stray kids fan tho!!! TRUE BUT 1D WILL ALWAYS BE MY BABY!!!
Whats your favourite 1d song??
ALL OF THEM!!! NO FAV'S !! BUT MAYBE......"RIGHT NOW"
Cool Laasy!! have fun!!

HIYA LAV!
IK some people say its overrated but i just cant get over
"WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL"
Sorry Luv but yeah, I think its a bot over rated in that era I think "GOTTA BE YOU" WAS IT CAUSE THE MV IS SOOOOO CWUTEEEEEEEEE
THAT TOOO
I just cant pick

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe