OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:39JOSEE
LILYYY hii
Long time no see!

ESTHERR

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:42
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:39JOSEE
LILYYY hii
Long time no see!

ESTHERR
HRU?

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:42
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:39JOSEE
LILYYY hii
Long time no see!

ESTHERR
HRU?
I am good!! Wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:43
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:42
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:41
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:39JOSEE
LILYYY hii
Long time no see!

ESTHERR
HRU?
I am good!! Wbu?
Also good! (^^)

OOC Let's Chat!
SECOND MV SHOT
LOTTTTTTTS OF FAKE BLOOD

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:43
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:42
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:41

LILYYY hii
Long time no see!

ESTHERR
HRU?
I am good!! Wbu?
Also good! (^^)
nice to hear!



THATS GREAT, BRI!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:45
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:43
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:43
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:42

Long time no see!

ESTHERR
HRU?
I am good!! Wbu?
Also good! (^^)
nice to hear!



THATS GREAT, BRI!!!
THANKS
I enjoyed stabbing the mannequin :biggrin:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:45
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:43
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:43

HRU?
I am good!! Wbu?
Also good! (^^)
nice to hear!



THATS GREAT, BRI!!!
THANKS
I enjoyed stabbing the mannequin :biggrin:
NICEE!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Almost 3 weeks and my hip still hurts ;n;

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:56 Almost 3 weeks and my hip still hurts ;n;
Why what happened?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9