OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:14
Milica Vranekova wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:48 Joseph!!
Milica :wow: have ya attained wisdom on your journey from being wise and stupid :cute:
Laverne Taylor wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:48
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:48 Heyoo Lav :decayed: howdy?
Hey Sim! I'm great, wbu?
I'm okayish
Kinda good and kinda not :>
At least my exams are over for the week so I can chill a bit when I get home

Heyooo Esther ^^ new inpc i seee
Yup! And she got her ability approved

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:15
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:14
Milica Vranekova wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:48 Joseph!!
Milica :wow: have ya attained wisdom on your journey from being wise and stupid :cute:
Laverne Taylor wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:48
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:48 Heyoo Lav :decayed: howdy?
Hey Sim! I'm great, wbu?
I'm okayish
Kinda good and kinda not :>
At least my exams are over for the week so I can chill a bit when I get home

Heyooo Esther ^^ new inpc i seee
Not yet.. the journey is quite long I'm afraid.
What if we found a way to be both at the same time :decayed:

Morninn Flame!

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:16
Milica Vranekova wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:15
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:14
Milica Vranekova wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:48 Joseph!!
Milica :wow: have ya attained wisdom on your journey from being wise and stupid :cute:
Laverne Taylor wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:48
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:48 Heyoo Lav :decayed: howdy?
Hey Sim! I'm great, wbu?
I'm okayish
Kinda good and kinda not :>
At least my exams are over for the week so I can chill a bit when I get home

Heyooo Esther ^^ new inpc i seee
Not yet.. the journey is quite long I'm afraid.
What if we found a way to be both at the same time :decayed:

Morninn Flame!
Maybe I'll join too...

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:16
Milica Vranekova wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:15
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:14
Milica Vranekova wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:48 Joseph!!
Milica :wow: have ya attained wisdom on your journey from being wise and stupid :cute:
Laverne Taylor wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:48
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:48 Heyoo Lav :decayed: howdy?
Hey Sim! I'm great, wbu?
I'm okayish
Kinda good and kinda not :>
At least my exams are over for the week so I can chill a bit when I get home

Heyooo Esther ^^ new inpc i seee
Not yet.. the journey is quite long I'm afraid.
What if we found a way to be both at the same time :decayed:

Morninn Flame!
So, hru? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
hi humanoids!

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Lav

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Did ya just call me a humanoid Lauren :wry:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyaa

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiii :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:34 Hiii :wow:
Hiya!!