Let's Chat!
Hey Sim! I'm great, wbu?
Let's Chat!
Joseph!!
Let's Chat!
Guys how long does it take to get Indexed? I have applied for a long long time!
Let's Chat!
It depends on the traffic! Looks like there have been many applications the past few days. Don't worry, you'll get indexed eventually.Laverne Taylor wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:50 Guys how long does it take to get Indexed? I have applied for a long long time!
Let's Chat!
Thanks Milica!Milica Vranekova wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:53It depends on the traffic! Looks like there have been many applications the past few days. Don't worry, you'll get indexed eventually.Laverne Taylor wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:50 Guys how long does it take to get Indexed? I have applied for a long long time!
Let's Chat!
Heya Jose!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Sry elo... No ideaElowin Prankhurst wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:40Cool. Do u know where the newspaper we are on is posted?
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Milica
I'm okayish
Kinda good and kinda not :>
At least my exams are over for the week so I can chill a bit when I get home
Heyooo Esther
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Let's Chat!
Morning!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Not yet.. the journey is quite long I'm afraid.Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:14Milicahave ya attained wisdom on your journey from being wise and stupid
![]()
I'm okayish
Kinda good and kinda not :>
At least my exams are over for the week so I can chill a bit when I get home
Heyooo Esthernew inpc i seee