OOC Let's Chat!

Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:48 Heyoo Lav :decayed: howdy?
Hey Sim! I'm great, wbu?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph!!

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys how long does it take to get Indexed? I have applied for a long long time!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:50 Guys how long does it take to get Indexed? I have applied for a long long time!
It depends on the traffic! Looks like there have been many applications the past few days. Don't worry, you'll get indexed eventually.

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:53
Laverne Taylor wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:50 Guys how long does it take to get Indexed? I have applied for a long long time!
It depends on the traffic! Looks like there have been many applications the past few days. Don't worry, you'll get indexed eventually.
Thanks Milica!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:47 Hiiii :wow:
Heya Jose!

OOC Let's Chat!
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:40
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:39
Elowin Prankhurst wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:39
Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:38 Lilyy Eloo!
MELL
I just came back from my match rn
Cool. Do u know where the newspaper we are on is posted?
Sry elo... No idea

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:48 Joseph!!
Milica :wow: have ya attained wisdom on your journey from being wise and stupid :cute:
Laverne Taylor wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:48
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:48 Heyoo Lav :decayed: howdy?
Hey Sim! I'm great, wbu?
I'm okayish
Kinda good and kinda not :>
At least my exams are over for the week so I can chill a bit when I get home

Heyooo Esther ^^ new inpc i seee

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 09:14
Milica Vranekova wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:48 Joseph!!
Milica :wow: have ya attained wisdom on your journey from being wise and stupid :cute:
Laverne Taylor wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:48
Joseph Sims wrote: 6 May 2026, 08:48 Heyoo Lav :decayed: howdy?
Hey Sim! I'm great, wbu?
I'm okayish
Kinda good and kinda not :>
At least my exams are over for the week so I can chill a bit when I get home

Heyooo Esther ^^ new inpc i seee
Not yet.. the journey is quite long I'm afraid.

𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐞, 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝