OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 6 May 2026, 05:29 Wassup peeps
MELI!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning hio!

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐

OOC Let's Chat!
Milica Vranekova wrote: 6 May 2026, 06:46 Good morning hio!
Morning milicia!

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia thanks for the tutorial yesterday :P

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 6 May 2026, 06:56 Julia thanks for the tutorial yesterday :P
Np!! Did you try out any banners yet?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 6 May 2026, 06:51
Milica Vranekova wrote: 6 May 2026, 06:46 Good morning hio!
Morning milicia!
JULES
Morning Milica!

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 6 May 2026, 06:57
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 6 May 2026, 06:56 Julia thanks for the tutorial yesterday :P
Np!! Did you try out any banners yet?
not yet! not these days since I just came from two vacations. I'm busy playing catch up :P

Hi Asha! :D

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

OOC Let's Chat!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 6 May 2026, 07:24
Julia Evans wrote: 6 May 2026, 06:57
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 6 May 2026, 06:56 Julia thanks for the tutorial yesterday :P
Np!! Did you try out any banners yet?
not yet! not these days since I just came from two vacations. I'm busy playing catch up :P

Hi Asha! :D
Hi Zeph! Hru? :cute:

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:49
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:44
Julia Evans wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:43 LILS ESTHER
JULESSS!!! HRU???
GOOODDD WBU?
Good too!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta โ€ข 8 | eva โ€ข 6 | str โ€ข 5 |
wis โ€ข 7 | arc โ€ข 5 | acc โ€ข 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 07:30
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 6 May 2026, 07:24
Julia Evans wrote: 6 May 2026, 06:57
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 6 May 2026, 06:56 Julia thanks for the tutorial yesterday :P
Np!! Did you try out any banners yet?
not yet! not these days since I just came from two vacations. I'm busy playing catch up :P

Hi Asha! :D
Hi Zeph! Hru? :cute:
Hi Esther! I didn't realise you had an iNPC :O

๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž, ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐