OOC Let's Chat!

Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:34
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:19
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:08 Hellooo

I was thinking abt writing a bunch of solos about Mika's alter ego just causing chaos around Hogwarts :thinking:
Oo go for it!
:bye:
ESTHERR

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:37
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:34
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:19
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:08 Hellooo

I was thinking abt writing a bunch of solos about Mika's alter ego just causing chaos around Hogwarts :thinking:
Oo go for it!
:bye:
ESTHERR
HRU? Going for a shower now, I’ll talk later

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:38
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:37
Esther Meadows wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:34
Colin McCoire wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:19
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:08 Hellooo

I was thinking abt writing a bunch of solos about Mika's alter ego just causing chaos around Hogwarts :thinking:
Oo go for it!
:bye:
ESTHERR
HRU? Going for a shower now, I’ll talk later
I am good, wbu? kkay, bbyee

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
LILS ESTHER

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:43 LILS ESTHER
JULESSS!!! HRU???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:44
Julia Evans wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:43 LILS ESTHER
JULESSS!!! HRU???
GOOODDD WBU?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
hii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
hi hi all. whew it's been a busy april

sta 6 ⊹ eva 6 ⊹ str 6
E N C Y C L O P E D I A
wis 5 ⊹ arc 5 ⊹ acc 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 6 May 2026, 04:43 LILS ESTHER
JULES!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Wassup peeps

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."