OOC Let's Chat!

Heya Avery!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:06
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:03
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:02
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 22:48
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 20:03 Yall somehow my finals were last week I probably misread the dates
How does that work? Did you miss them?!?
Sadly yeah and the way it was setup was odd so I'm most likely going to have to take the class again...

Aside the point I have another inpc idea but I gotta do alot of waiting already
Wait that sucks so much, I am so sorry for you, I would have hated that.

I’m excited for my inpc, it’s gonna be the opposite of Kennedy!
Oo do tell! I plan for my inpc to be similar to Lotus but the one I had an idea for was one that's gonna be a lil more like me Because so far all of them are sort of like me.
My plans are subject to change because I have another 4 months of waiting but its going to be a guy, and right now I want to name him Cory. He's honestly going to be really annoying, think Colin Creevey, especially the movie version. He'll go to ilvermorny and Kennedy and his parents are friends, but Kennedy doesn't like him.

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:50
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:06
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:03
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:02
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 22:48

How does that work? Did you miss them?!?
Sadly yeah and the way it was setup was odd so I'm most likely going to have to take the class again...

Aside the point I have another inpc idea but I gotta do alot of waiting already
Wait that sucks so much, I am so sorry for you, I would have hated that.

I’m excited for my inpc, it’s gonna be the opposite of Kennedy!
Oo do tell! I plan for my inpc to be similar to Lotus but the one I had an idea for was one that's gonna be a lil more like me Because so far all of them are sort of like me.
My plans are subject to change because I have another 4 months of waiting but its going to be a guy, and right now I want to name him Cory. He's honestly going to be really annoying, think Colin Creevey, especially the movie version. He'll go to ilvermorny and Kennedy and his parents are friends, but Kennedy doesn't like him.
Oo Interesting! My inpc is gonna be a relative of Lotus Though I plan on waiting till Lotus's last hogwarts year to make him because he gonna be younger than Lotus and Lotus is gonna be like a father figure to my inpc

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Ooh, cool!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Mhm!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 6 May 2026, 00:00
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:50
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:06
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:03
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:02

Sadly yeah and the way it was setup was odd so I'm most likely going to have to take the class again...

Aside the point I have another inpc idea but I gotta do alot of waiting already
Wait that sucks so much, I am so sorry for you, I would have hated that.

I’m excited for my inpc, it’s gonna be the opposite of Kennedy!
Oo do tell! I plan for my inpc to be similar to Lotus but the one I had an idea for was one that's gonna be a lil more like me Because so far all of them are sort of like me.
My plans are subject to change because I have another 4 months of waiting but its going to be a guy, and right now I want to name him Cory. He's honestly going to be really annoying, think Colin Creevey, especially the movie version. He'll go to ilvermorny and Kennedy and his parents are friends, but Kennedy doesn't like him.
Oo Interesting! My inpc is gonna be a relative of Lotus Though I plan on waiting till Lotus's last hogwarts year to make him because he gonna be younger than Lotus and Lotus is gonna be like a father figure to my inpc
Thats a long time to wait??? At that point you could just wait until Lotus graduates and do it with your second character or second characters INPC and do a different one now? I admire your patience!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
K so I made an alter ego for Mikaela. Yay. (I didn't intend to, I just woke up with the vibe on my head this morning. Istg this girl has a mind of her own)

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 6 May 2026, 00:03
Lotus Lively wrote: 6 May 2026, 00:00
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:50
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:06
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:03

Wait that sucks so much, I am so sorry for you, I would have hated that.

I’m excited for my inpc, it’s gonna be the opposite of Kennedy!
Oo do tell! I plan for my inpc to be similar to Lotus but the one I had an idea for was one that's gonna be a lil more like me Because so far all of them are sort of like me.
My plans are subject to change because I have another 4 months of waiting but its going to be a guy, and right now I want to name him Cory. He's honestly going to be really annoying, think Colin Creevey, especially the movie version. He'll go to ilvermorny and Kennedy and his parents are friends, but Kennedy doesn't like him.
Oo Interesting! My inpc is gonna be a relative of Lotus Though I plan on waiting till Lotus's last hogwarts year to make him because he gonna be younger than Lotus and Lotus is gonna be like a father figure to my inpc
Thats a long time to wait??? At that point you could just wait until Lotus graduates and do it with your second character or second characters INPC and do a different one now? I admire your patience!
I have Some sort of weird patience but I also have to finish my inpc's stuff bc I want him to be a wolfy!!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
werewolf inpcs are cool


Kavi Kattimani



Haven Bohannon