Let's Chat!
Heya Avery!
Let's Chat!
Hi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
My plans are subject to change because I have another 4 months of waiting but its going to be a guy, and right now I want to name him Cory. He's honestly going to be really annoying, think Colin Creevey, especially the movie version. He'll go to ilvermorny and Kennedy and his parents are friends, but Kennedy doesn't like him.Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:06Oo do tell! I plan for my inpc to be similar to Lotus but the one I had an idea for was one that's gonna be a lil more like me Because so far all of them are sort of like me.Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:03Wait that sucks so much, I am so sorry for you, I would have hated that.Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:02Sadly yeah and the way it was setup was odd so I'm most likely going to have to take the class again...Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 22:48How does that work? Did you miss them?!?Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 20:03 Yall somehow my finals were last week I probably misread the dates
Aside the point I have another inpc idea but I gotta do alot of waiting already
I’m excited for my inpc, it’s gonna be the opposite of Kennedy!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Oo Interesting! My inpc is gonna be a relative of Lotus Though I plan on waiting till Lotus's last hogwarts year to make him because he gonna be younger than Lotus and Lotus is gonna be like a father figure to my inpcKennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:50My plans are subject to change because I have another 4 months of waiting but its going to be a guy, and right now I want to name him Cory. He's honestly going to be really annoying, think Colin Creevey, especially the movie version. He'll go to ilvermorny and Kennedy and his parents are friends, but Kennedy doesn't like him.Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:06Oo do tell! I plan for my inpc to be similar to Lotus but the one I had an idea for was one that's gonna be a lil more like me Because so far all of them are sort of like me.Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:03Wait that sucks so much, I am so sorry for you, I would have hated that.Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:02Sadly yeah and the way it was setup was odd so I'm most likely going to have to take the class again...
Aside the point I have another inpc idea but I gotta do alot of waiting already
I’m excited for my inpc, it’s gonna be the opposite of Kennedy!
Let's Chat!
Ooh, cool!
Let's Chat!
Mhm!
Let's Chat!
Thats a long time to wait??? At that point you could just wait until Lotus graduates and do it with your second character or second characters INPC and do a different one now? I admire your patience!Lotus Lively wrote: 6 May 2026, 00:00Oo Interesting! My inpc is gonna be a relative of Lotus Though I plan on waiting till Lotus's last hogwarts year to make him because he gonna be younger than Lotus and Lotus is gonna be like a father figure to my inpcKennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:50My plans are subject to change because I have another 4 months of waiting but its going to be a guy, and right now I want to name him Cory. He's honestly going to be really annoying, think Colin Creevey, especially the movie version. He'll go to ilvermorny and Kennedy and his parents are friends, but Kennedy doesn't like him.Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:06Oo do tell! I plan for my inpc to be similar to Lotus but the one I had an idea for was one that's gonna be a lil more like me Because so far all of them are sort of like me.Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:03Wait that sucks so much, I am so sorry for you, I would have hated that.Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:02
Sadly yeah and the way it was setup was odd so I'm most likely going to have to take the class again...
Aside the point I have another inpc idea but I gotta do alot of waiting already
I’m excited for my inpc, it’s gonna be the opposite of Kennedy!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
K so I made an alter ego for Mikaela. Yay. (I didn't intend to, I just woke up with the vibe on my head this morning. Istg this girl has a mind of her own)
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
I have Some sort of weird patience but I also have to finish my inpc's stuff bc I want him to be a wolfy!!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 6 May 2026, 00:03Thats a long time to wait??? At that point you could just wait until Lotus graduates and do it with your second character or second characters INPC and do a different one now? I admire your patience!Lotus Lively wrote: 6 May 2026, 00:00Oo Interesting! My inpc is gonna be a relative of Lotus Though I plan on waiting till Lotus's last hogwarts year to make him because he gonna be younger than Lotus and Lotus is gonna be like a father figure to my inpcKennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:50My plans are subject to change because I have another 4 months of waiting but its going to be a guy, and right now I want to name him Cory. He's honestly going to be really annoying, think Colin Creevey, especially the movie version. He'll go to ilvermorny and Kennedy and his parents are friends, but Kennedy doesn't like him.Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:06Oo do tell! I plan for my inpc to be similar to Lotus but the one I had an idea for was one that's gonna be a lil more like me Because so far all of them are sort of like me.Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:03
Wait that sucks so much, I am so sorry for you, I would have hated that.
I’m excited for my inpc, it’s gonna be the opposite of Kennedy!