Let's Chat!
...
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Let's Chat!
Sadly yeah and the way it was setup was odd so I'm most likely going to have to take the class again...Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 22:48How does that work? Did you miss them?!?Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 20:03 Yall somehow my finals were last week I probably misread the dates
Aside the point I have another inpc idea but I gotta do alot of waiting already
Let's Chat!
Wait that sucks so much, I am so sorry for you, I would have hated that.Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:02Sadly yeah and the way it was setup was odd so I'm most likely going to have to take the class again...Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 22:48How does that work? Did you miss them?!?Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 20:03 Yall somehow my finals were last week I probably misread the dates
Aside the point I have another inpc idea but I gotta do alot of waiting already
I’m excited for my inpc, it’s gonna be the opposite of Kennedy!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Oo do tell! I plan for my inpc to be similar to Lotus but the one I had an idea for was one that's gonna be a lil more like me Because so far all of them are sort of like me.Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:03Wait that sucks so much, I am so sorry for you, I would have hated that.Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:02Sadly yeah and the way it was setup was odd so I'm most likely going to have to take the class again...Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 22:48How does that work? Did you miss them?!?Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 20:03 Yall somehow my finals were last week I probably misread the dates
Aside the point I have another inpc idea but I gotta do alot of waiting already
I’m excited for my inpc, it’s gonna be the opposite of Kennedy!
Let's Chat!
*sneaks behind Emmi & covers eyes*
Emmi guess who it is!!
Emmi guess who it is!!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Hehehe
*Snaps picture*
*Snaps picture*
Let's Chat!
Squee!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
** peeks in**
we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
Let's Chat!
Bailey! Col! Em!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |