OOC Let's Chat!

...

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 22:48
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 20:03 Yall somehow my finals were last week I probably misread the dates
How does that work? Did you miss them?!?
Sadly yeah and the way it was setup was odd so I'm most likely going to have to take the class again...

Aside the point I have another inpc idea but I gotta do alot of waiting already

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:02
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 22:48
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 20:03 Yall somehow my finals were last week I probably misread the dates
How does that work? Did you miss them?!?
Sadly yeah and the way it was setup was odd so I'm most likely going to have to take the class again...

Aside the point I have another inpc idea but I gotta do alot of waiting already
Wait that sucks so much, I am so sorry for you, I would have hated that.

I’m excited for my inpc, it’s gonna be the opposite of Kennedy!

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:03
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:02
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 5 May 2026, 22:48
Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 20:03 Yall somehow my finals were last week I probably misread the dates
How does that work? Did you miss them?!?
Sadly yeah and the way it was setup was odd so I'm most likely going to have to take the class again...

Aside the point I have another inpc idea but I gotta do alot of waiting already
Wait that sucks so much, I am so sorry for you, I would have hated that.

I’m excited for my inpc, it’s gonna be the opposite of Kennedy!
Oo do tell! I plan for my inpc to be similar to Lotus but the one I had an idea for was one that's gonna be a lil more like me Because so far all of them are sort of like me.

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
*sneaks behind Emmi & covers eyes*

Emmi guess who it is!! :wow:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Hehehe
*Snaps picture*

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 5 May 2026, 23:14 *sneaks behind Emmi & covers eyes*

Emmi guess who it is!! :wow:
Squee! :wow: <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
** peeks in**

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

OOC Let's Chat!
Bailey! Col! Em! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.