Let's Chat!
HEY MEL!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Maddy back Chat!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Night to Esther and Laasy!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Meli happy becuz maddy back!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Awww sad cause Maddy out now!!
Night MELI!!! MWAH!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Meli Sad now....Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 19:11Awww sad cause Maddy out now!!
Night MELI!!! MWAH!
Bye Maddie... I gotta sleep too...
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Isn’t that upgradableEmiline Hunter wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:49I got an U...... Below a minimum pass..... 33/140 or somethingBriar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:47Whatcha get? I’m sure you’ll get it next time!Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:44Meh.... got an exam back I revised really hard for an got a really bad grade....![]()
![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
UK thingNick Jameson wrote: 5 May 2026, 19:24Isn’t that fear: or it is in the UKEmiline Hunter wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:49I got an U...... Below a minimum pass..... 33/140 or somethingBriar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:47Whatcha get? I’m sure you’ll get it next time!Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:44Meh.... got an exam back I revised really hard for an got a really bad grade....![]()
![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
Sometimes I wish there was a universal grading scale it’s to complicated like a good grade somewhere is a bad grade somewhere elseEmiline Hunter wrote: 5 May 2026, 19:24UK thingNick Jameson wrote: 5 May 2026, 19:24Isn’t that fear: or it is in the UKEmiline Hunter wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:49I got an U...... Below a minimum pass..... 33/140 or somethingBriar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:47Whatcha get? I’m sure you’ll get it next time!Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:44
Meh.... got an exam back I revised really hard for an got a really bad grade....![]()
![]()
![]()