OOC Let's Chat!

Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 19:06 the chat became dry rn...
HEY MEL!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Maddy back Chat!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night chat!

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 19:07 Good night chat!
Night to Esther and Laasy!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 19:07 Maddy back Chat!
Meli happy becuz maddy back!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 19:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 19:07 Maddy back Chat!
Meli happy becuz maddy back!!
Awww sad cause Maddy out now!!

Night MELI!!! MWAH!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 19:11
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 19:09
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 19:07 Maddy back Chat!
Meli happy becuz maddy back!!
Awww sad cause Maddy out now!!

Night MELI!!! MWAH!
Meli Sad now....
Bye Maddie... I gotta sleep too...

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:49
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:47
Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:44
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:43
Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:38 Bree!
How are you?!
Meh.... got an exam back I revised really hard for an got a really bad grade.... :lookdown:
Whatcha get? I’m sure you’ll get it next time! <3
I got an U...... Below a minimum pass..... 33/140 or something :sob:
Isn’t that upgradable :fear: or it is in the UK

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 5 May 2026, 19:24
Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:49
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:47
Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:44
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:43
How are you?!
Meh.... got an exam back I revised really hard for an got a really bad grade.... :lookdown:
Whatcha get? I’m sure you’ll get it next time! <3
I got an U...... Below a minimum pass..... 33/140 or something :sob:
Isn’t that fear: or it is in the UK
UK thing

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 May 2026, 19:24
Nick Jameson wrote: 5 May 2026, 19:24
Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:49
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:47
Emiline Hunter wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:44

Meh.... got an exam back I revised really hard for an got a really bad grade.... :lookdown:
Whatcha get? I’m sure you’ll get it next time! <3
I got an U...... Below a minimum pass..... 33/140 or something :sob:
Isn’t that fear: or it is in the UK
UK thing
Sometimes I wish there was a universal grading scale it’s to complicated like a good grade somewhere is a bad grade somewhere else

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6