Let's Chat!
I am back peeps
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
heyy
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lilyy
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
wyd?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
Lemme see
Also Iris you can RP right now too!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
I should be asleep rn but I don't want to
But at the same time I can't chat for long cause the door is open and my parents can see through my room so yeahh.....
Byee again
Imma try to be active later on at night
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
BYE MELI!!Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:25I should be asleep rn but I don't want to
But at the same time I can't chat for long cause the door is open and my parents can see through my room so yeahh.....
Byee again
Imma try to be active later on at night
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
dude, we got a detention!!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
YEAH I SAW!!!
WHY AM I EXCITED LOML!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles