OOC Let's Chat!

Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:51
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:49
Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:48
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:43
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:42 I drank a cup of coffee instead of half a cup and now I can’t sleep T.T
Then chat with us lol

I have a match tmrw and I'm supposed to wake up at 5:15 am but I'm not sleeping!
break a leg!
Wait seriously???

jk I know what that means
ILL BREAK AN ARM :wow:
Then we can pay the cost of an arm and a leg lol
GREAT PLAY OF WORDS.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:27
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:24

Yup!!
also, night!!
NIGHT LILS!!
nah, i ain't sleeping... lassi is.
OHHH alrightie!!!

night Laasy!!


BREE!!!
DID THE GUY SHOW UP!?
The next practice isn't until tmw. He also told me this after I finished practice yesterday
Good luck with that Bee!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:43
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:42 I drank a cup of coffee instead of half a cup and now I can’t sleep T.T
Then chat with us lol

I have a match tmrw and I'm supposed to wake up at 5:15 am but I'm not sleeping!
Oooo whatcha got a match for?!

Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:53
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:27
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:26

NIGHT LILS!!
nah, i ain't sleeping... lassi is.
OHHH alrightie!!!

night Laasy!!


BREE!!!
DID THE GUY SHOW UP!?
The next practice isn't until tmw. He also told me this after I finished practice yesterday
Good luck with that Bee!
Thanks! :biggrin:
Last edited by Bree Grey on 5 May 2026, 17:54, edited 1 time in total.

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:51
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:49
Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:48
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:43
Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:42 I drank a cup of coffee instead of half a cup and now I can’t sleep T.T
Then chat with us lol

I have a match tmrw and I'm supposed to wake up at 5:15 am but I'm not sleeping!
break a leg!
Wait seriously???

jk I know what that means
ILL BREAK AN ARM :wow:
Then we can pay the cost of an arm and a leg lol
WHATT!!!!

Cricket Bree

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:54
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:51
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:49
Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:48
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:43

Then chat with us lol

I have a match tmrw and I'm supposed to wake up at 5:15 am but I'm not sleeping!
break a leg!
Wait seriously???

jk I know what that means
ILL BREAK AN ARM :wow:
Then we can pay the cost of an arm and a leg lol
WHATT!!!!

Cricket Bree
Oooo Good luck!

𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽:
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|
𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂
𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

OOC Let's Chat!
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:27
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:26
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:24

Yup!!
also, night!!
NIGHT LILS!!
nah, i ain't sleeping... lassi is.
OHHH alrightie!!!

night Laasy!!


BREE!!!
DID THE GUY SHOW UP!?
The next practice isn't until tmw. He also told me this after I finished practice yesterday
Oh! Good luck Bree!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:56
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:27
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:26

NIGHT LILS!!
nah, i ain't sleeping... lassi is.
OHHH alrightie!!!

night Laasy!!


BREE!!!
DID THE GUY SHOW UP!?
The next practice isn't until tmw. He also told me this after I finished practice yesterday
Oh! Good luck Bree!!
completely off topic, but I love your pfp

OOC Let's Chat!
Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:59
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:56
Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:29
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:28
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:27

nah, i ain't sleeping... lassi is.
OHHH alrightie!!!

night Laasy!!


BREE!!!
DID THE GUY SHOW UP!?
The next practice isn't until tmw. He also told me this after I finished practice yesterday
Oh! Good luck Bree!!
completely off topic, but I love your pfp
awww look at me Im blushing from the compliment!! Thanks!! Yours is pretty too!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Off to chorus, bye!!!

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 18:03 Off to chorus, bye!!!
Bye Rosie!

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe