Let's Chat!
GREAT PLAY OF WORDS.Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:51ILL BREAK AN ARMMelissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:49Wait seriously???Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:48break a leg!Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:43Then chat with us lolEsther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:42 I drank a cup of coffee instead of half a cup and now I can’t sleep T.T
I have a match tmrw and I'm supposed to wake up at 5:15 am but I'm not sleeping!
jk I know what that means![]()
Then we can pay the cost of an arm and a leg lol
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Good luck with that Bee!Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:29The next practice isn't until tmw. He also told me this after I finished practice yesterdayMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:28OHHH alrightie!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:27nah, i ain't sleeping... lassi is.
night Laasy!!
BREE!!!
DID THE GUY SHOW UP!?
Let's Chat!
Oooo whatcha got a match for?!Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:43Then chat with us lolEsther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:42 I drank a cup of coffee instead of half a cup and now I can’t sleep T.T
I have a match tmrw and I'm supposed to wake up at 5:15 am but I'm not sleeping!
Thanks!Lotus Lively wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:53Good luck with that Bee!Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:29The next practice isn't until tmw. He also told me this after I finished practice yesterdayMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:28OHHH alrightie!!!
night Laasy!!
BREE!!!
DID THE GUY SHOW UP!?
Last edited by Bree Grey on 5 May 2026, 17:54, edited 1 time in total.
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
WHATT!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:51ILL BREAK AN ARMMelissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:49Wait seriously???Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:48break a leg!Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:43Then chat with us lolEsther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:42 I drank a cup of coffee instead of half a cup and now I can’t sleep T.T
I have a match tmrw and I'm supposed to wake up at 5:15 am but I'm not sleeping!
jk I know what that means![]()
Then we can pay the cost of an arm and a leg lol
Cricket Bree
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Oooo Good luck!Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:54WHATT!!!!Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:51ILL BREAK AN ARMMelissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:49Wait seriously???Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:48break a leg!Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:43
Then chat with us lol
I have a match tmrw and I'm supposed to wake up at 5:15 am but I'm not sleeping!
jk I know what that means![]()
Then we can pay the cost of an arm and a leg lol
Cricket Bree
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Oh! Good luck Bree!!Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:29The next practice isn't until tmw. He also told me this after I finished practice yesterdayMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:28OHHH alrightie!!!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:27nah, i ain't sleeping... lassi is.
night Laasy!!
BREE!!!
DID THE GUY SHOW UP!?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
completely off topic, but I love your pfpMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:56Oh! Good luck Bree!!Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:29The next practice isn't until tmw. He also told me this after I finished practice yesterdayMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:28OHHH alrightie!!!
night Laasy!!
BREE!!!
DID THE GUY SHOW UP!?
Let's Chat!
awww look at me Im blushing from the compliment!! Thanks!! Yours is pretty too!!Iris Montague wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:59completely off topic, but I love your pfpMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:56Oh! Good luck Bree!!Bree Grey wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:29The next practice isn't until tmw. He also told me this after I finished practice yesterdayMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:28OHHH alrightie!!!
night Laasy!!
BREE!!!
DID THE GUY SHOW UP!?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Bye Rosie!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |