OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:15
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:09
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:08

got it!!!
Yay! *hugs again* Ok well I should get going Bye LilyFlower
*hugs back* BYE!!
I just found out that Melissa and Maddie were a thing than also found out that its just to avoid the matchmaker thing haha
Yeah, me and Bri still finding guys for them....
Ayo! Never lose the spirit! Well I should actually go Now Bye LilyFlower *ruffles her hair to tease her and leaves*
Sorry not Sorry Madster and Melissa
Ry Out!

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:16
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:16
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:09

Yay! *hugs again* Ok well I should get going Bye LilyFlower
*hugs back* BYE!!
I just found out that Melissa and Maddie were a thing than also found out that its just to avoid the matchmaker thing haha
It's was becuz of u
You and Lily were acting so cheesy and me and Maddie got jealous
And yes it was to escape the matchmakers
not our fault you got jealous.......
Ohh shut upp

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:15
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:09

Yay! *hugs again* Ok well I should get going Bye LilyFlower
*hugs back* BYE!!
I just found out that Melissa and Maddie were a thing than also found out that its just to avoid the matchmaker thing haha
Yeah, me and Bri still finding guys for them....
Ayo! Never lose the spirit! Well I should actually go Now Bye LilyFlower *ruffles her hair to tease her and leaves*
Sorry not Sorry Madster and Melissa
Ry Out!
NOT MY HAIR!!!
anyways bye!!

@Melissa Blake :tongue3: :tongue3:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:18
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:15
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:10

*hugs back* BYE!!
I just found out that Melissa and Maddie were a thing than also found out that its just to avoid the matchmaker thing haha
Yeah, me and Bri still finding guys for them....
Ayo! Never lose the spirit! Well I should actually go Now Bye LilyFlower *ruffles her hair to tease her and leaves*
Sorry not Sorry Madster and Melissa
Ry Out!
NOT MY HAIR!!!
anyways bye!!

@Melissa Blake :tongue3: :tongue3:
Dw, we'll have these moments with MAdisa

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:20
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:18
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:17
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:15
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:14

I just found out that Melissa and Maddie were a thing than also found out that its just to avoid the matchmaker thing haha
Yeah, me and Bri still finding guys for them....
Ayo! Never lose the spirit! Well I should actually go Now Bye LilyFlower *ruffles her hair to tease her and leaves*
Sorry not Sorry Madster and Melissa
Ry Out!
NOT MY HAIR!!!
anyways bye!!

@Melissa Blake :tongue3: :tongue3:
Dw, we'll have these moments with MAdisa
YESS

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Good night hio!

OOC Let's Chat!
YAYYY IM HOLDING A KNIFE WITH FAKE BLOOD

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey!! my shop is open now!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:24 Hey!! my shop is open now!!
Yay!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:24
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:24 Hey!! my shop is open now!!
Yay!
Yup!!
also, night!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9