OOC Let's Chat!

We're telling the truth lils bear it

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:12 We're telling the truth lils bear it
what truth?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi! I need to leave soon - my mum is trying to get me to practise my pieces for a concert. But, I'm missing swimming to practise with her anyway... I don't want to leave!!!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:13 Hi! I need to leave soon - my mum is trying to get me to practise my pieces for a concert. But, I'm missing swimming to practise with her anyway... I don't want to leave!!!
Byee mira

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:13 Hi! I need to leave soon - my mum is trying to get me to practise my pieces for a concert. But, I'm missing swimming to practise with her anyway... I don't want to leave!!!
CONCERT???

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:09
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:08
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:07

MY BAD!! apologies! :grin:
Hey! No apologies either....
got it!!!
Yay! *hugs again* Ok well I should get going Bye LilyFlower
*hugs back* BYE!!
I just found out that Melissa and Maddie were a thing than also found out that its just to avoid the matchmaker thing haha

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:09
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:08
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:07

Hey! No apologies either....
got it!!!
Yay! *hugs again* Ok well I should get going Bye LilyFlower
*hugs back* BYE!!
I just found out that Melissa and Maddie were a thing than also found out that its just to avoid the matchmaker thing haha
Yeah, me and Bri still finding guys for them....

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:09
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:08
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:07

Hey! No apologies either....
got it!!!
Yay! *hugs again* Ok well I should get going Bye LilyFlower
*hugs back* BYE!!
I just found out that Melissa and Maddie were a thing than also found out that its just to avoid the matchmaker thing haha
It's was becuz of u
You and Lily were acting so cheesy and me and Maddie got jealous
And yes it was to escape the matchmakers

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:13
Mirada Johnson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:13 Hi! I need to leave soon - my mum is trying to get me to practise my pieces for a concert. But, I'm missing swimming to practise with her anyway... I don't want to leave!!!
Byee mira
Bye :cry: I will be back muah ha ha

@Briar Anderson, yeah, I play violin, piano, and I’m singing in the choir. Also playing in two orchestras…..

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:16
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:14
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:10
Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:09
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:08

got it!!!
Yay! *hugs again* Ok well I should get going Bye LilyFlower
*hugs back* BYE!!
I just found out that Melissa and Maddie were a thing than also found out that its just to avoid the matchmaker thing haha
It's was becuz of u
You and Lily were acting so cheesy and me and Maddie got jealous
And yes it was to escape the matchmakers
not our fault you got jealous.......

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9