Let's Chat!
We're telling the truth lils bear it
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
what truth?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Hi! I need to leave soon - my mum is trying to get me to practise my pieces for a concert. But, I'm missing swimming to practise with her anyway... I don't want to leave!!!
Let's Chat!
Byee miraMirada Johnson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:13 Hi! I need to leave soon - my mum is trying to get me to practise my pieces for a concert. But, I'm missing swimming to practise with her anyway... I don't want to leave!!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
CONCERT???Mirada Johnson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:13 Hi! I need to leave soon - my mum is trying to get me to practise my pieces for a concert. But, I'm missing swimming to practise with her anyway... I don't want to leave!!!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I just found out that Melissa and Maddie were a thing than also found out that its just to avoid the matchmaker thing hahaLily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:10*hugs back* BYE!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:09Yay! *hugs again* Ok well I should get going Bye LilyFlowerLily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:08got it!!!
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Yeah, me and Bri still finding guys for them....Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:14I just found out that Melissa and Maddie were a thing than also found out that its just to avoid the matchmaker thing hahaLily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:10*hugs back* BYE!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:09Yay! *hugs again* Ok well I should get going Bye LilyFlower
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
It's was becuz of uRyder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:14I just found out that Melissa and Maddie were a thing than also found out that its just to avoid the matchmaker thing hahaLily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:10*hugs back* BYE!!Ryder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:09Yay! *hugs again* Ok well I should get going Bye LilyFlower
You and Lily were acting so cheesy and me and Maddie got jealous
And yes it was to escape the matchmakers
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
ByeMelissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:13Byee miraMirada Johnson wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:13 Hi! I need to leave soon - my mum is trying to get me to practise my pieces for a concert. But, I'm missing swimming to practise with her anyway... I don't want to leave!!!
@Briar Anderson, yeah, I play violin, piano, and I’m singing in the choir. Also playing in two orchestras…..
Let's Chat!
not our fault you got jealous.......Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:16It's was becuz of uRyder Hawke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:14I just found out that Melissa and Maddie were a thing than also found out that its just to avoid the matchmaker thing hahaLily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 17:10*hugs back* BYE!!
You and Lily were acting so cheesy and me and Maddie got jealous
And yes it was to escape the matchmakers
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |