Let's Chat!
Yay!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Shop is gonna open again in a few mins!!
| 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 (adj.) softly bright or radiant |
Let's Chat!
Okay! I’ll buy another day cause of the 7 galleonsEmmeline Harris wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:21Shop is gonna open again in a few mins!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Same…..Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 14:24 I don't hate class, I'm just exhausted and would rather do more fun things!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
I agree. The school year's nearly done for me and my classes are very difficult (I go to a college prep school), so I'm just burnt out very quickly. Not to mention a couple of my teachers can't teach.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Uggghhh... I don't want to do this summer job again this year... But I know I have to if I want my savings to go up
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
hey guys! how's this banner?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
