Let's Chat!
First period time
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
*flops*
Let's Chat!
Heya Brook!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
hey lily! how are you?
Let's Chat!
SAAAMMMEE!! Wait- why dont u work on the food war thread? Oh wait u did that already! hahah loml!Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:12Thank God.... I am boredd
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Brooke!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Holá! Como estás! Yo soy muy feliz porque acabo de llegar nuevos zapatos!
Translation : Hello! How are you? I'm very happy because I got new shoes!
Translation : Hello! How are you? I'm very happy because I got new shoes!
Let's Chat!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
esterrrrr helloooo !
@lily clarke, that's great! i've been doing all right <33
Let's Chat!
Wait are you Laasya's iNPC by any chance?