Let's Chat!
ESTHER! I love how u do BOO!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
MADDY! Hru?
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Whoa, that's cool!!! I can tell, I need to do mine eventually...Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:48Nothing much but I have an inpc now!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:43It was great, thank you!!! I'm still so tired, I barely slept there, but I had so much fun!!!
How are you doing? Did you do anything fun recently?
Let's Chat!
Ooh, which school?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:06Whoa, that's cool!!! I can tell, I need to do mine eventually...Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:48Nothing much but I have an inpc now!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:43It was great, thank you!!! I'm still so tired, I barely slept there, but I had so much fun!!!
How are you doing? Did you do anything fun recently?
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Good you?Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:05MADDY! Hru?![]()
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Also good!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:07Good you?Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:05MADDY! Hru?![]()
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
I'm not sure quite yet! I have a lot to do IC and OOC, so I'll have to decide eventually on it!Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:07Ooh, which school?Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 13:06Whoa, that's cool!!! I can tell, I need to do mine eventually...Esther Meadows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:48Nothing much but I have an inpc now!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 5 May 2026, 12:43It was great, thank you!!! I'm still so tired, I barely slept there, but I had so much fun!!!
How are you doing? Did you do anything fun recently?
Let's Chat!
Mads, when is Ryry replying? I am boredd
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
hahah idk I think he is working on it!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Thank God.... I am boredd
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |