OOC Let's Chat!

EDT

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Why does mine says UMT 0 When I looked it up that's London lol
wait no its fine now
Google: Tuesday, 5 May 2026 (GMT+1)
Last edited by Madeline Tomlinson on 5 May 2026, 11:33, edited 1 time in total.

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Lolzz

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:33 Lolzz
I literally dont know whyy I didnt know what my cities time zone is. I mean ik London is 0 And I got so confused for a min lol

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
I need ppl in my club lolz
Are there no miraculous stans anymore on this site?

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
6:35 A.M. Tuesday, May 5th 2026

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:35 6:35 A.M. Tuesday, May 5th 2026
4:05 pm. Tuesday. May 5th 2026

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:35 6:35 A.M. Tuesday, May 5th 2026
6:37 am Tuesday May 5th!!!!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ginny or Hermione

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Does anyone know the story of village Palanpur?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9