OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:13
Blair Amorette Rosewood wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:13
are circular pfp's the new norm?
I dunno? I it?

Lils!! ikr!!!
bruh....
now only he needs to reply, then, this thread is over right?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:14 Finally over with club duties
@Madeline Tomlinson will you be my deputy??
YESSSS!!! OFC MELI!!!!! IS IT EVEN NECESSARY TO ASK!?

ALSO LILS! YEAH, he will and then you and then new THREAD!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:16
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:14 Finally over with club duties
@Madeline Tomlinson will you be my deputy??
YESSSS!!! OFC MELI!!!!! IS IT EVEN NECESSARY TO ASK!?

ALSO LILS! YEAH, he will and then you and then new THREAD!!!
wait, i need to reply once more?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:16
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:16
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:14 Finally over with club duties
@Madeline Tomlinson will you be my deputy??
YESSSS!!! OFC MELI!!!!! IS IT EVEN NECESSARY TO ASK!?

ALSO LILS! YEAH, he will and then you and then new THREAD!!!
wait, i need to reply once more?
YEP!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:18
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:16
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:16
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:14 Finally over with club duties
@Madeline Tomlinson will you be my deputy??
YESSSS!!! OFC MELI!!!!! IS IT EVEN NECESSARY TO ASK!?

ALSO LILS! YEAH, he will and then you and then new THREAD!!!
wait, i need to reply once more?
YEP!
Okkk

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
OMG lmao what's with the reply maddie??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:18 OMG lmao what's with the reply maddie??
Lol, I dunno! I have too much energy today ig? :lol:

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:19
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:18 OMG lmao what's with the reply maddie??
Lol, I dunno! I have too much energy today ig? :lol:
I agree

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:20
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:19
Melissa Blake wrote: 5 May 2026, 11:18 OMG lmao what's with the reply maddie??
Lol, I dunno! I have too much energy today ig? :lol:
I agree
lol :grin:

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
I agree 2x

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."