OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:32
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:26 MORNING!
Wsp?
Not much. Just sent the form to deactivate Ayuka. Kinda hanging around as Lex now until then to make Enki
I love the upcoming iNPC name. Good luck to u. Also I saw ur post on the ships thread.
I am gettinh so much info about ships I didn't even know about lolz.


Morning Lils
Heya Mads!
Wsp Lils??

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:33
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:32
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28

Wsp?
Not much. Just sent the form to deactivate Ayuka. Kinda hanging around as Lex now until then to make Enki
I love the upcoming iNPC name. Good luck to u. Also I saw ur post on the ships thread.
I am gettinh so much info about ships I didn't even know about lolz.


Morning Lils
Heya Mads!
Wsp Lils??
Not much, just getting ready for smthng......wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:32
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:26 MORNING!
Wsp?
Not much. Just sent the form to deactivate Ayuka. Kinda hanging around as Lex now until then to make Enki
I love the upcoming iNPC name. Good luck to u. Also I saw ur post on the ships thread.
I am gettinh so much info about ships I didn't even know about lolz.


Morning Lils
We all know Colin and Emmi, hehe

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:32
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:26 MORNING!
Wsp?
Not much. Just sent the form to deactivate Ayuka. Kinda hanging around as Lex now until then to make Enki
I love the upcoming iNPC name. Good luck to u. Also I saw ur post on the ships thread.
I am gettinh so much info about ships I didn't even know about lolz.


Morning Lils
We all know Colin and Emmi, hehe
YESS ALSO SIMON AND ANGELFYRE they both haven't signed up yet....imma add them myself!! Lolz

Cool Lils! M sending owl to ppl

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:36
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:32
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28

Wsp?
Not much. Just sent the form to deactivate Ayuka. Kinda hanging around as Lex now until then to make Enki
I love the upcoming iNPC name. Good luck to u. Also I saw ur post on the ships thread.
I am gettinh so much info about ships I didn't even know about lolz.


Morning Lils
We all know Colin and Emmi, hehe
YESS ALSO SIMON AND ANGELFYRE they both haven't signed up yet....imma add them myself!! Lolz

Cool Lils! M sending owl to ppl
Yup got it as well

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Holy, I just looked at Taiki's ency since he mentioned editing it. How long was he doing it? It's so organized and planned now....
OMG, Matteo is such a nice middle name though-
Last edited by Eklipse Kervick on 5 May 2026, 03:39, edited 1 time in total.

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:36
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:36
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:32
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28
Not much. Just sent the form to deactivate Ayuka. Kinda hanging around as Lex now until then to make Enki
I love the upcoming iNPC name. Good luck to u. Also I saw ur post on the ships thread.
I am gettinh so much info about ships I didn't even know about lolz.


Morning Lils
We all know Colin and Emmi, hehe
YESS ALSO SIMON AND ANGELFYRE they both haven't signed up yet....imma add them myself!! Lolz

Cool Lils! M sending owl to ppl
Yup got it as well
Fill it out!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:36
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:36
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:33
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:32

I love the upcoming iNPC name. Good luck to u. Also I saw ur post on the ships thread.
I am gettinh so much info about ships I didn't even know about lolz.


Morning Lils
We all know Colin and Emmi, hehe
YESS ALSO SIMON AND ANGELFYRE they both haven't signed up yet....imma add them myself!! Lolz

Cool Lils! M sending owl to ppl
Yup got it as well
Fill it out!!
Done..... I didn't do that optional add on tho

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:43
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:36
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:36
Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:33
We all know Colin and Emmi, hehe
YESS ALSO SIMON AND ANGELFYRE they both haven't signed up yet....imma add them myself!! Lolz

Cool Lils! M sending owl to ppl
Yup got it as well
Fill it out!!
Done..... I didn't do that optional add on tho
Delete it from there iy was spposed to be owled....lolz

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:25 Morning peeps
Morning!