Let's Chat!
I gotta get mah blue sours literally any sour candy that's blue tomorrow so I can do finals. I'm not going elaborate why Sour blue candy helps because it just does
Last edited by Lotus Lively on 5 May 2026, 03:11, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Chat!
YAS! Good luck!
Let's Chat!
Morning peeps
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
MORNING!
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Wsp?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
AHHHHH I LOVE IT!!!!!! WILL REPLY SOON!!!Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 23:25 just finished my axel ball post if anyone wants to read for a laugh
would love any feedback
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Let's Chat!
Not much. Just sent the form to deactivate Ayuka. Kinda hanging around as Lex now until then to make Enki
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Morning chat!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I love the upcoming iNPC name. Good luck to u. Also I saw ur post on the ships thread.Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28Not much. Just sent the form to deactivate Ayuka. Kinda hanging around as Lex now until then to make Enki
I am gettinh so much info about ships I didn't even know about lolz.
Morning Lils
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Heya Mads!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:32I love the upcoming iNPC name. Good luck to u. Also I saw ur post on the ships thread.Lex Kervick wrote: 5 May 2026, 03:28Not much. Just sent the form to deactivate Ayuka. Kinda hanging around as Lex now until then to make Enki
I am gettinh so much info about ships I didn't even know about lolz.
Morning Lils
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |