Let's Chat!
Lol
Let's Chat!
It was good! And yes they are good kids, one told me she loves me and another told me, and I quote, she wanted to ‘take lemonade and kiss it on the face’!
Let's Chat!
aww you hit a jackpot!!! Kids are the best!Rosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 23:47It was good! And yes they are good kids, one told me she loves me and another told me, and I quote, she wanted to ‘take lemonade and kiss it on the face’!
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Tbh sometimes I also wanna kiss lemonade on the face tooRosalyn Willows wrote: 4 May 2026, 23:47It was good! And yes they are good kids, one told me she loves me and another told me, and I quote, she wanted to ‘take lemonade and kiss it on the face’!
Let's Chat!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
HI SWEET SAGE!!!
Take all the time in the world ever
| ✦"You better start walking. Love takes miles."✦ STA 8 │ EVA 8 │ STR 6 │ WIS 6 │ ARC 6 │ ACC 7 |
Let's Chat!
Finally getting Emmi's ball post written!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
good morning chat!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball