Let's Chat!
Bored at work
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
MIKA!
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
TINA!
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
How are you?!
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
>u<
Let's Chat!
Great, and you??
"I was good. I was really good"
| PC: Mikaela Hendricks | Shop: The Hendricks Archives | iNPC: Nicola Parker |
Let's Chat!
STRESSED! I have a math test rn. AND I have smth due tmrw and the printer isn't working! AHHH. I just have to put paper in but like idk where the paper is. Also I'm like too lazy too. But otherwise good. Sorry for the rant btwMikaela Hendricks wrote: 4 May 2026, 21:19Great, and you??
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
I have my AP exam tmr, I’m so nervous
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Aww! Keep at it Aves! And it's honestly not nothing! Not when you're on the other side of that donation!Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:48 Thanks guys!It was honestly nothing. This was my fourth time donating since I don't mind needles. It's worth it!
Ayo Esther! I see you're causing chaos already!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
I'm bored. Time for more Ency stuff!