OOC Let's Chat!

Bored at work

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
MIKA!

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 4 May 2026, 21:01 MIKA!
TINA!

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 4 May 2026, 21:11
Tina Carille wrote: 4 May 2026, 21:01 MIKA!
TINA!
How are you?!

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
>u<

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Tina Carille wrote: 4 May 2026, 21:11
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 4 May 2026, 21:11
Tina Carille wrote: 4 May 2026, 21:01 MIKA!
TINA!
How are you?!
Great, and you??

"I was good. I was really good"

OOC Let's Chat!
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 4 May 2026, 21:19
Tina Carille wrote: 4 May 2026, 21:11
Mikaela Hendricks wrote: 4 May 2026, 21:11
Tina Carille wrote: 4 May 2026, 21:01 MIKA!
TINA!
How are you?!
Great, and you??
STRESSED! I have a math test rn. AND I have smth due tmrw and the printer isn't working! AHHH. I just have to put paper in but like idk where the paper is. Also I'm like too lazy too. But otherwise good. Sorry for the rant btw

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

OOC Let's Chat!
I have my AP exam tmr, I’m so nervous

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:48 Thanks guys! :blush: It was honestly nothing. This was my fourth time donating since I don't mind needles. It's worth it!
Aww! Keep at it Aves! And it's honestly not nothing! Not when you're on the other side of that donation!
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 17:44 Hi Colin!
Ayo Esther! I see you're causing chaos already! :lol:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm bored. Time for more Ency stuff!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu