OOC Let's Chat!

Thanks! I have three solos to do tonight and am hoping to survive them since I'm so sleepy from donating today. :lol: Don't worry. This happens every time I donate and I'm just tired for a few days. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:11 Thanks! I have three solos to do tonight and am hoping to survive them since I'm so sleepy from donating today. :lol: Don't worry. This happens every time I donate and I'm just tired for a few days. :)
AV!! three solos?! :shock2:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:16
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:11 Thanks! I have three solos to do tonight and am hoping to survive them since I'm so sleepy from donating today. :lol: Don't worry. This happens every time I donate and I'm just tired for a few days. :)
AV!! three solos?! :shock2:
Yeah. . . My band teacher I guess really likes my alto sax playing. There's also the fact that the other saxophone (she's younger than me) didn't want any solos and barely ever plays. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:17
Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:16
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:11 Thanks! I have three solos to do tonight and am hoping to survive them since I'm so sleepy from donating today. :lol: Don't worry. This happens every time I donate and I'm just tired for a few days. :)
AV!! three solos?! :shock2:
Yeah. . . My band teacher I guess really likes my alto sax playing. There's also the fact that the other saxophone (she's younger than me) didn't want any solos and barely ever plays. :lol:
well at least you get to show off your talent! <3 :wow:

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:20
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:17
Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:16
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:11 Thanks! I have three solos to do tonight and am hoping to survive them since I'm so sleepy from donating today. :lol: Don't worry. This happens every time I donate and I'm just tired for a few days. :)
AV!! three solos?! :shock2:
Yeah. . . My band teacher I guess really likes my alto sax playing. There's also the fact that the other saxophone (she's younger than me) didn't want any solos and barely ever plays. :lol:
well at least you get to show off your talent! <3 :wow:
Yeah! :wow:

Also, enjoy another chapter of Save Me! :grin: (about to finish it!)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hullo all

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:39
Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:20
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:17
Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:16
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:11 Thanks! I have three solos to do tonight and am hoping to survive them since I'm so sleepy from donating today. :lol: Don't worry. This happens every time I donate and I'm just tired for a few days. :)
AV!! three solos?! :shock2:
Yeah. . . My band teacher I guess really likes my alto sax playing. There's also the fact that the other saxophone (she's younger than me) didn't want any solos and barely ever plays. :lol:
well at least you get to show off your talent! <3 :wow:
Yeah! :wow:

Also, enjoy another chapter of Save Me! :grin: (about to finish it!)
*stalks Av's posts*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:40
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:39
Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:20
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:17
Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:16

AV!! three solos?! :shock2:
Yeah. . . My band teacher I guess really likes my alto sax playing. There's also the fact that the other saxophone (she's younger than me) didn't want any solos and barely ever plays. :lol:
well at least you get to show off your talent! <3 :wow:
Yeah! :wow:

Also, enjoy another chapter of Save Me! :grin: (about to finish it!)
*stalks Av's posts*
Just posted! :grin:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey all!!! How is everybody doing on this fine day?

~Rosalyn Willows, Second Year Slytherin~
~Ency~Garden~Profile~
|Sta~6|Eva~4|Str~7|Wis~7|Arc~6|Acc~5|

OOC Let's Chat!
Tired after school

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."