Let's Chat!
Thanks! I have three solos to do tonight and am hoping to survive them since I'm so sleepy from donating today.
Don't worry. This happens every time I donate and I'm just tired for a few days.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
AV!! three solos?!Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:11 Thanks! I have three solos to do tonight and am hoping to survive them since I'm so sleepy from donating today.Don't worry. This happens every time I donate and I'm just tired for a few days.
![]()
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Yeah. . . My band teacher I guess really likes my alto sax playing. There's also the fact that the other saxophone (she's younger than me) didn't want any solos and barely ever plays.Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:16AV!! three solos?!Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:11 Thanks! I have three solos to do tonight and am hoping to survive them since I'm so sleepy from donating today.Don't worry. This happens every time I donate and I'm just tired for a few days.
![]()
![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
well at least you get to show off your talent!Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:17Yeah. . . My band teacher I guess really likes my alto sax playing. There's also the fact that the other saxophone (she's younger than me) didn't want any solos and barely ever plays.Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:16AV!! three solos?!Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:11 Thanks! I have three solos to do tonight and am hoping to survive them since I'm so sleepy from donating today.Don't worry. This happens every time I donate and I'm just tired for a few days.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Yeah!Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:20well at least you get to show off your talent!Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:17Yeah. . . My band teacher I guess really likes my alto sax playing. There's also the fact that the other saxophone (she's younger than me) didn't want any solos and barely ever plays.Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:16AV!! three solos?!Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:11 Thanks! I have three solos to do tonight and am hoping to survive them since I'm so sleepy from donating today.Don't worry. This happens every time I donate and I'm just tired for a few days.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Also, enjoy another chapter of Save Me!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Hullo all
Let's Chat!
*stalks Av's posts*Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:39Yeah!Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:20well at least you get to show off your talent!Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:17Yeah. . . My band teacher I guess really likes my alto sax playing. There's also the fact that the other saxophone (she's younger than me) didn't want any solos and barely ever plays.Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:16AV!! three solos?!Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:11 Thanks! I have three solos to do tonight and am hoping to survive them since I'm so sleepy from donating today.Don't worry. This happens every time I donate and I'm just tired for a few days.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Also, enjoy another chapter of Save Me!(about to finish it!)
Let's Chat!
Just posted!Emiline Hunter wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:40*stalks Av's posts*Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:39Yeah!Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:20well at least you get to show off your talent!Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 20:17Yeah. . . My band teacher I guess really likes my alto sax playing. There's also the fact that the other saxophone (she's younger than me) didn't want any solos and barely ever plays.![]()
![]()
![]()
Also, enjoy another chapter of Save Me!(about to finish it!)
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Tired after school
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."