Let's Chat!
I should probly be in bed....can't sleep!! Whatcha up to?Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:51Yay!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:45MADDY BACKKKMelissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:40Don't leave meeeMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:38Still lore!! And that is cuter!Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:37
The lore is barely started yet! But there are signs![]()
NOT LEAVING BRI!! WILL BE BACK!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
what is happening? I'm not sure I am following everything
| sta β’ 5 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 6 Ellie PC wis β’ 8 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 5 | β β β β β β ππππ πππ ππ₯ππ£ β β |
Let's Chat!
Same I'm on my phone with the lights offMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:51I should probly be in bed....can't sleep!! Whatcha up to?Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:51Yay!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:45MADDY BACKKKMelissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:40Don't leave meeeMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:38
Still lore!! And that is cuter!
NOT LEAVING BRI!! WILL BE BACK!!
β³β―ππΎπππΆ β¬ππΆπβ―
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Hey Summer!!
Let's Chat!
Lolz....watching netflix side by side......Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:52Same I'm on my phone with the lights offMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:51I should probly be in bed....can't sleep!! Whatcha up to?Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:51Yay!!!
Nothing Much Summer!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Hey Laasya!
What are you watching Madeline? I love Netflix, recently got into a bunch of romcoms...
| sta β’ 5 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 6 Ellie PC wis β’ 8 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 5 | β β β β β β ππππ πππ ππ₯ππ£ β β |
Let's Chat!
*Bear hugs*Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:35*sigh* Tourist Girl....Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:33AXEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
got a draft for the ball
AHhhhh I'm excited!!!
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|
Let's Chat!
Ooohh, watching 'My Oxford Year' wanted to watch it for a while now?Summer Lancaster wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:58Hey Laasya!
What are you watching Madeline? I love Netflix, recently got into a bunch of romcoms...
What romcoms recently have u watched?
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
128 words!Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 19:00*Bear hugs*Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:35*sigh* Tourist Girl....
got a draft for the ball
AHhhhh I'm excited!!!
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Let's Chat!
Oooooo! Cannot wait till its done!!!Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 19:00128 words!Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 19:00*Bear hugs*Axel Brooks wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:35*sigh* Tourist Girl....
got a draft for the ball
AHhhhh I'm excited!!!
I have to go now! I'll be back in like an hour or two! Byyeeee
π«π: β¬πβ―β― π’πβ―π
ππ₯ππ₯π€: ππ₯π π| πΌπ§π π| ππ₯π£ π| πππ€ π | πΈπ‘ π| πΈππ π|