Let's Chat!
ANY GUY HERE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I was summoned?
PC: Maximilianus Kenneally Vidler—————————"Life is short; make it weird and slightly chaotic."
iNPC: Harvey Dunn—————————————————————Roadhouse Radio
Let's Chat!
I'm good! Trying to writeEsther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:23HRU?Hazel Nelson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:22ESTHER!!![]()
You?!
Let's Chat!
YEAH!! BRI IS ON A HUNT FOR HERSELF!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Are you single?? WE NEED SOMEONE FOR MADDIE
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
MAX!!
@Hazel Nelson Im good too!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Where'd you come from?
Bri has Powers!!??
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
We should create an IC and OOC club - Single Pringles. For people who are single, both in character and out of character!
Let's Chat!
I’m joining for sure!Mirada Johnson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:26 We should create an IC and OOC club - Single Pringles. For people who are single, both in character and out of character!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
That was a random questionBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:26Are you single?? WE NEED SOMEONE FOR MADDIE
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."