Let's Chat!
NIGHT LILS!!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04Yeah, need to sleep, so NIGHT!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04NoooooLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:02Nope, i am logging out as well
Nick! wsp?
Guess, m alone now....
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Bri is thereMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:05NIGHT LILS!!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04Yeah, need to sleep, so NIGHT!!!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04Nooooo
Nick! wsp?
Guess, m alone now....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Where she went? lolzLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:05Bri is thereMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:05NIGHT LILS!!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04Yeah, need to sleep, so NIGHT!!!
Guess, m alone now....
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
AT YOUR SERVICELily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:05Bri is thereMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:05NIGHT LILS!!Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04Yeah, need to sleep, so NIGHT!!!
Guess, m alone now....
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I’m guessing you mean What’s up? If so the skyMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04NoooooLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:02Nope, i am logging out as well
Nick! wsp?
Let's Chat!
For me, the ceilingNick Jameson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:06I’m guessing you mean What’s up? If so the skyMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04NoooooLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:02Nope, i am logging out as well
Nick! wsp?
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Nah, I meant, in ur brain....your thoughts?Nick Jameson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:06I’m guessing you mean What’s up? If so the skyMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04NoooooLily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:02Nope, i am logging out as well
Nick! wsp?
BRIIIII
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Who has a brain? That’s….new…Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:08Nah, I meant, in ur brain....your thoughts?Nick Jameson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:06I’m guessing you mean What’s up? If so the skyMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:04Nooooo
Nick! wsp?
BRIIIII
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
YOU DONT!?? Well I sure do. Sorry the Zombies took ur brainBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:09Who has a brain? That’s….new…Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:08Nah, I meant, in ur brain....your thoughts?Nick Jameson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:06I’m guessing you mean What’s up? If so the sky
BRIIIII
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
IM FROM MARS REMEMBERMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:10YOU DONT!?? Well I sure do. Sorry the Zombies took ur brainBriar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:09Who has a brain? That’s….new…Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 18:08Nah, I meant, in ur brain....your thoughts?
BRIIIII![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |