5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!

I don't want to commit to running anything right now. Period.

Again, apologies for the confusion.

STA - 8 | EVA - 9 | STR - 2
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 9
STA - 7 | EVA - 9 | STR - 0
WIS - 10 | AP - 0 | ACC - 10

5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!
So your okay with being PC,

The Phoenix Press: Truth Rising From The Ashes

5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!
Lennon Han wrote: 4 May 2026, 13:54 So your okay with being PC,
Wait of the CoDM spot is available can I have it

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!
yes

The Phoenix Press: Truth Rising From The Ashes

5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!
I just want to be around as consult or if an opportunity to one shot arises. Is this possible? Or are you only looking for this very specific group?

STA - 8 | EVA - 9 | STR - 2
WIS - 8 | AP - 5 | ACC - 9
STA - 7 | EVA - 9 | STR - 0
WIS - 10 | AP - 0 | ACC - 10

5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!
Name: Ethan L Young
House: Ravenclaw, the best house
Year: 1st
Role(Pc/CoDm): AMAZINGEST DUDE
Additional Info: DO NOT JOIN! I KNOWN THIS OWNER! (Lennon) HE WILL ATTACK YOU!! HE PULLS MY HAIR AND STEALS FOOD!!! HE IS HITTING ME RIGHT NOW! HE IS TRYING TO STOP ME! HE IS GOING TO DENY IT, BUT IT IS TRUE! @ANIRUDH YELLEPEDDI WILL BACK ME UP! HE KNOWS HIM TOO! WE SWEAR WE ARE NOT LYING. I WOULDN'T. HE LIES ALL THE TIME, I TELL HALF TRUTHS! (Watch The Dragon Prince on Netflix! NO MATTER WHAT LENNON SAYS IT IS NOT BUNS! Buns is Jolly bad but American.)

Nerds are better than jocks, just saying.
-Ethan L Young

5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!
Yes it is maisie thank you for helping

The Phoenix Press: Truth Rising From The Ashes

5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!
VETOED Anirudh and Ethan

Does any body else want to join?
First session is on the 10th of May if we have at least 1 pc
Please list your characters here at the club chat if you join
1st DnD Club Session on may 17th
If we have atleast 1 pc

The Phoenix Press: Truth Rising From The Ashes

5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!
@Lennon Han I’m afraid I’m going to have to leave due to be being way to busy irl

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

5e(2024 version) Dnd Club!!!
It's okay...

Please join, it is really fun

The Phoenix Press: Truth Rising From The Ashes